Last Modified: December 26, 2017
to describe how we collect, store, and use your personally identifiable information ("Personal Information")
when you access the Pooler website or mobile applications (collectively, the "Application").
By accessing, using, registering for, or otherwise visiting the Application in any way, you acknowledge that
the date it was revised on this Application. You agree to be bound by the most recent version of the Privacy
Policy posted on the Application.
What Personal Information does Pooler collect?
- We may collect the following types of Personal Information when you use the Application or contract us:
Log and usage information. We may automatically collect information about how you use
the Application. This may include information about your computer or mobile device, your IP address,
tracking methodologies to collect this information.
Account information. You will need to register for an account (as described in our Terms
of Service) to utilize all of the services we offer. We may collect Personal Information you
submit when you register for or download the Pooler mobile application. This information includes
your name, contact information, location, and information needed to verify your identity.
Information we use to provide the Application services. We may collect information you
submit through the Application in order to provide our services and to enable users to create,
enter into, and run lottery pools. This may include information about the lottery pools you enter,
the tickets you purchase, and your interactions with other users. We may also collect information
to facilitate the payment of lottery winnings.
Payment information. We will collect information necessary to process payments for lottery
tickets and fees, if applicable.
Information you share with us for customer or technical support. If you contact Pooler
for customer or technical support, we will collect the information you provide.
How do you use Personal Information?
- Pooler utilizes Personal Information primarily to provide the Application and to enable users to form
lottery pools. We may use Personal Information to:
- Provide the Application and allow users to communicate, form lottery pools, purchase lottery tickets,
and claim winnings as applicable.
- Verify your identity through our third party vendor.
- Process payments. We may use a third party vendor to help us do this.
- Enable you to communicate with other users.
- Send you SMS messages and emails pertaining to the Application.
- Provide you with customer service and technical support relating to your use of the Application.
- Analyze how the Application performs so we may make improvements.
- Provide you with offers we believe to be relevant.
- We may disclose Personal Information to Regulators (as defined in the Terms of Service) and taxing authorities
as necessary to facilitate the payment of lottery winnings.
- We may disclose Personal Information to comply with any request or requirement of law.
- We may disclose Personal Information when you give us express permission to do so.
How do you store Personal Information?
- We take your security seriously and utilize commercially reasonable methods and devices to protect
the integrity and security of your personal information. This includes encryption of certain
financial information. We also use standard password and security measures on our servers. Lottery
tickets and physically available Personal Information is stored in a locked environment. Nevertheless,
we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information transmitted over the internet and
cannot guarantee that Personal Information you transmit to Pooler will be secure at all times.
Therefore, you agree to transmit Personal Information to Pooler solely at your own risk.
- You may encounter third party links when accessing the Application. Please use caution when accessing
any of these links. We cannot be responsible for the content of any third party websites or downloads.
Do you collect Personal Information from children?
- Pooler complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and does not knowingly collect
Personal Information from children under the age of 13. We will promptly delete any Personal
Information we have found to have been collected from any child under 13. Please contact us immediately
if you believe we may have any such Personal Information.
What privacy laws are applicable to Pooler?
Although you may be using the Application from somewhere else, all Personal Information will be considered transmitted to
the United States. The privacy laws of the United States and the State of Florida will be deemed
to govern your Personal Information.
How can I contact Pooler?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, or requests.